Terms & Conditions
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information IE. Postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs as a customer, in turn, helping us provide you with a better service. In particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional emails about new products, offers and other information you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marches research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep this information safe and secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. This allows web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring your experience based on your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, helping us to analyse web traffic data and improve our site the customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by monitoring what you do. A cookie does not give any access to your computer apart from the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept or decline cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not wish to receive direct marketing from us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change you mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any of our mailshots.
We will not sell, distribute or lease any of your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of this information please write to us at 35 King Street, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7AY.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incomplete or incorrect, please write to us at the above address so we can correct it.